Concrete and screed milling machine for small and medium sized areas. The low centre of gravity affords a big silent running and ensures quick and even milling results. A tripled drum bearing and hardened cutter shafts makes it particularly reliabel.
– Ergonomic and adjustable handle
– Infinitely variable, lockable adjustment of milling depth
– Edger of 7 mmm space from the wall (option)
– Triple drum bearing
– Dust proof easy maintenance
– Free drum bearings
– Big running wheels
– Connection for suction unit
– Elevated motor filtration (petrol version)
– Automatic motor cut off at low oil level (petrol version)
– SKARIFIER 201S has special drum with 8 holes.
It means that if 4 holes on axel are worn out we can use the other remaining 4 holes to mount 4 new axels. The drum life time is two time than others machines.
|Model||Volt||Power||Working width||Work to the rim||Working depth per pass||Coverage per cutter set||Performance per hour|
|SKARIFIER 201S||200-400 V / 50-60 Hz||4000 W (5.4 HP) Gasoline Motor||200 mm (8”)||45 mm (1 3/4”)||2.5 mm (1/10”)||2500 sqm (27000 sq/ft)||30-45 sqm (300-470 sq/ft)|
|Drum speed||Forward speed||Reverse speed||Drum rotation||Drum||No. of shafts||Weight||Vac. Connection||CE-Certificate|
|1735 rpm||-||-||Downcut||Interchangeable||4||80 kg (176 LB)||50 mm (2”)||Yes|