The ANTIKE BRUSHES are the best way to produce an antique look on marble floors in a natural and strictly mechanical way without using any chemical products. Do not apply any extra weight to avoid bending the bristles.
- Antike floor 36
- Antike floor 46
- Antike floor 70
- Antike floor 120
- Antike floor 220
- Antike floor 320
- Antike floor 500
- Start grinding with ANTIKE BRUSH grit46 until you obtain an irregular surface. In case you want to achieve a very irregular surface, start with ANTIKE BRUSH grit36 or STEEL BRUSH.
- Proceed with ANTIKE FLOOR grit70.
- Complete the work with grit.120 and grit.240, in order to achieve an antique look with semi-polished finish.
- To obtain a polished look, proceed with antique floor grit.320 and grit.500.
- To leave the surface waterproofed and to improve the color, apply “ANTIKO”.